Geralton Wax is a beautiful native of WA it likes full sun and well drained soil and low humidity, unfortunately many people have experienced them dying soon after planting. This can be avoided by being very gentle with the roots which don’t like to be disturbed. This is how to do it;
- Check the plant is not root bound before purchase.
- Prepare well drained sandy soil with pH between 7 – 9 to plant in.
- Dig a hole a bit bigger than the pot.
- Ease the plant from the pot and place in the hole.
- Add soil around the plant as required to fill the hole and gently pat it down.
- Water the plant with Seasol.
- DO NOT TEASE THE ROOTS.